Brandon Is Definitely Not A Fan Of The “Adult Onesie” + Things That Surprise Us About The Opposite Gender

Tuesday April 2, 2024 – If 72% of people wear jeans, what are the other 28% wearing? Things that surprise us about the opposite gender. Major League Baseball’s newest concession concoctions. The germiest place in your office. The virtual dating trend. Songs dubbed worst songs of the 90’s. CMT Video of the Year nominees revealed. Carrie Underwood’s take on the current state of country music. Chayce Beckham scores first #1 with “23.” High Five: North Little Rock’s Mae Bailey purchases first home at 79 years old w/ Habitat for Humanity.